Unpack your fishing pole or get set for a stroll. There's so much to do in Southern Oregon! Your road ends at Lakewood RV Park, but that's just the beginning of your adventure.
Make Lakewood RV Park your headquarters for exploring the scenic beauty and cultural offerings of Southern Oregon. Our amenities rival those of the very best RV campgrounds:
- 45 spaces with full hook-ups
- Big Rig? No problem - we have pull-through sites
- 20-30-50 amp outlets
- On-site Manager
- Spacious men's and women's showers and restrooms
- Phone availability
- Cable TV
- Laundry facility
- Handicap accessible
- Pets welcome
Thirty Minutes Away:
- Shopping in unique retail shops in Ashland
- The Oregon Shakespheare Festival presents contemporary and Shakespearean plays from February through November
- Lost Creek Lake is a favorite spot for trout fishing and water skiing. A marina offers boat rentals.
- Take a stroll through historic Jacksonville, home of the Britt Festival.
One Hour Away:
- Union Creek is a destination for Beckie's marionberry pies and the Natural Bridge where the Rogue River flows underground through lava tubes.
- Jet boat trips and fishing guides services available all along the Rogue River.
90 Minute Drive to:
- Crater Lake National Monument preserves crystalline Crater Lake. Hiking and biking along the crater's rim is popular in the summer.
Mild weather typifies the region. Winter temperatures are normally near 40° and summer temperatures average 72°.
Make sure your road ends at Lakewood RV Park.
we'd love to hear from you!